Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

tbt

Yesterday I drove up to Salt Lake see my old high school friend Yasmin. She came to Utah with her husband and I got to see her for the first time in four years!!!!! Ohmygosh she still looks so beautiful and young. Catching up with her was so much fun. I didn't realize that my accent has changed so much over the four years. Listening to her New Zealand English sounded a little weird to me at first but then I was like... awwwww I miss NZ!!!!!!!!!!


I don't know why but I kind of look like a frog in this picture. hahahahaha 

She is one of the SWEEEETEST people I know. 
We've known each other for almost 9 years now. WOW time does fly. 

Since this post is about throwing back time.. here are some things I miss about NZ.

1. The Beaches. beaches beaches and beaches.
The have so many beautiful beaches over there and it was super close to my house.
Easy 40min drive, and you will find this paradise.

Here comes the pictures!! 






Aren't these pictures so beautiful? I went there for at least three times a week!
After school, during school, on weekends... LOL 

2. The weather. . . 
In NZ, the winter is usually shorter than the summer and even in winter
it never snows!!! I didn't really appreciate it that much but being in Utah, I realized
how much easier your life can be without snow. 

Last but least..... all the memories. . .  !!
I can't say they were all good but I spent all of my teenage years in NZ 
and I cannot take those memories away from my life..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment