Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Power of the Atonement

After watching Elder Bednar's DVD last night, I learnt something very important.
There are some things in life that human beings can't do alone. For example, when someone you really love and trust betrays you, it's impossible to forgive them with your own understanding.
But with the power of the Atonement, all things are possible. There is nothing we cannot do with his help. This doctrine should give us a greater hope of life. No matter what happens in our life, whether it's because of our own fault or other people around us, we can overcome any trials waiting ahead of us. Because Christ has already walked the path, he knows how to helps us through our trials and fill our weaknesses. Sometimes I wonder where I would be if I didn't have the gospel in my life. I can feel his love as I strive to keep his commandments every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment