Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Things I love

SO.. here are some things that I really love!


I LOVE............................

Listening to music.
In The Strength of the Youth pamphlet it says "Music has a profound effect on your mind, spirit, and behavior." I strongly agree with this statement. I believe that music can change everything. It can change how you feel. I love listening to disney soundtracks especially. The lyrics, melody, voices.. I just love everything about it. Listening to uplifting music really helps me feel and stay happy throughout the day.

Reading
I love reading. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT READING.
Well, I love reading good books.
There are many reasons why I love reading so much.
Reading floods your brain with new knowledge. Anything you read, will be helpful. You'll always learn something new no matter what you read. Even if it's a crappy book, you'll at least learn new vocabulary words lol. I love how different writers have different styles. To me, language is like art. You can express it however you want to in our own unique ways. You can be as creative as you want and I love reading people describe certain things or feelings in their books. Also, when you read, you get to experience different lives of the characters in the books. You can live as many lives as you want by reading books! Isn't this exciting?? :D :D

Activities
I love doing outdoor things. I'm not very good at it but I actually really enjoy learning and playing sports. I love camping, hiking, bike riding, swimming.. I'm not really a stay-at-home person. I need to get out of the house at least once a day unless I'm extremely sick.

TO BE CONTINUED............
ALL OF A SUDDEN I GOT REALLY TIRED (3 A.M...........)

No comments:

Post a Comment