Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Faith and Eternal Life

Faith is something you have to constantly nourish, so it doesn't stop growing and start rotting.
Just because I felt the spirit yesterday and got the answer to my prayer doesn't solve my today's problems. "Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it... wherefore my sould did rest... I know that in him, I shall rest. And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me. Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen."
Is that not the purpose of my life? If so, then what else matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment