Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

WOW

It's been a loooooooong time since my last post, which was in January 2015.
Well... a lot has changed since then....

In April 2015, I got engaged to my bestfriend Matt and we got married on 2015.05.15 in Payson.
Everything happened so fast with all the new changes with my visa and other complicated stuff....

Matt and I worked together for about a year before we got engaged. When I first met him he was just my boss that I didn't really want to be close to. I mean, nobody likes their boss. Right? 
And then after a little while I had to share my office with him and I remember trying to avoid him as much as possible unless it was absolutely necessary work related matters.
One day he started asking me about some things and then started telling me about his mission stories. I was like.... why is he talking to me!?!!!!! Oh wait, did I mention that I'm super introverted and I do NOT like to talk to people that I don't know very well. Especially my boss!
Anyways I had to pretend like I was totally comfortable with him talking to me about his "personal life" and I acted like I was super interested.

I don't really know how it happened but after that day we started talking more and more and eventually got really comfortable with each other. We talked about anything and everything. I loved that he knew so much about everything, especially science for he is a super nerd about anything science related, and over time I realized that we shared a lot of same values in life, families, religion and political views. He was one of the funniest people I've ever met and made me laugh all the time. Although I had always thought I wish I could marry someone like him one day, I never really thought that we would end up dating because he was 10 years older than me, haha.
Buttttt... one day we were coming back from the gym together and ended up talking for hours and he told me then that I had all the good qualities he's wanted and the next day he asked me out on a date. Which happened to be Valentines day too! Ha!

So. Long story short, we started dating in February and got engaged in April and then came the marriage in May.

We have had our ups and downs just like any other couples all do, but he has always been such a loving, kind husband with a big heart. After being married to him for a year and 3 months I am proud to say that I married the most amazing guy in the world and I really feel soooooo lucky to be his wife.




No comments:

Post a Comment