Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Gospel changes lives of the people


One of the things I love about the gospel is that it gives such a positive effect on my life.
I love seeing myself change. I'm not perfect and still make a lot of mistakes everyday. but I try harder to become a better person. I try everyday so that one day, I'll become the person God wants me to become. I love seeing the change of my actions, thoughts, words, perspectives on life and my goals.
Change is not easy. It requires having patience and making sacrifices but I know the real happiness comes from living the gospel. Eversince I heard the talk from Elder Uchtdorf "Of Regrets and Resolutions", I try to live a happy life and make every moment meaningful so that I don't waste the precious time God has blessed me with. I try to find gratitude in every situations. I want everyday to be my best day so that if I were to die tomorrow, I wouldn't have any regrets. Sometime it is so hard to remember to be happy especially when we go through the trials, but we just need to remember our blessings and be grateful for everything especially the things that seem so small and insignificant. We need to trust God that every trial has it's purpose and he wants the best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment