Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Edenbrooke

Today was a super super special day for me ♥

I spent half of the day watching the General Conference - and I fell asleep a couple of times.This pneumonia is suffocating me and making me all dizzy so I just kept falling asleep...

After the conference, I went to the Deseret Bookstore for women's night.
They had everything 20% on sale and plus Julianne Donalson came to sign her books!
She is my favorite writer right now!! And this book Edenbrooke has become my favorite Regency Romance book of ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with this book.


And here's the inside with her signature!!!!!
HEHE 


If you want to read a good romance novel - Edenbrooke is the one! 


Well my pneumonia seems like it's almost gone so
I might be able to finally escape my little prison by next week!!! GOOD NEWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment